Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Scary!

My little girl gave me quite the scare last night. The three of us (James, Jolie, & I) were sitting on the couch when Jolie jumped off and screeched. She was running around the room without the use of her back legs. She ran bizarrely right into a pillow on the floor. I picked her up and was comforting her when she started breathing heavily. I placed her on the ground where she then threw up. I thought that was all that was wrong. But I noticed she couldn't stand up and was wobbling all over the place. I tried to get her hind legs to move but they weren't. She was just tipping over. I started crying and yelled at James, "don't touch her" (sorry babe!). He immediately called the vet hospital, but by the time we got off the phone with them she was doing better. It took her a little bit of time to get use in her legs again, but since then she has been fine. We still don't know what happened, but it sure was scary for her mommy and daddy. She was spoiled before and is now being spoiled even more. We are so lucky to have her as our doggy.

3 comments:

  1. Scary!! So sorry!! Hope things get better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, poor Jolie`....that pic looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have been scared, too. Poor little Jolie.

    ReplyDelete