Friday, April 12, 2013

One Year

It's been exactly one year since James and I found out we were expecting.

I was up early to get ready for work and James had been up all night working on a school project. I had some super early signs that I might be pregnant so on the earliest day possible they recommend taking the test for accurate results, I did. I started getting ready while the test worked it's magic and a few minutes later I looked down and yelled "It Says I'm Pregnant." James, slightly confused what all the ruckus was about asked, "What?" I ran out into the living room and showed him. We were super excited!! He cleaned the house and bought me flowers to come home to that day. Such a great husband.

And now, one year later, we have Ellie. A happy, healthy, sweet spirited 4 month old. 

We wouldn't trade her for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment