Saturday, April 10, 2010

and what you all have been waiting for...

I scored some great deals this past week and have been so excited to share with you all.

First
-I finally ordered the Sunday paper so I could accumulate the coupons in there.

Second- I check on-line a few times a week to see which coupons I could use and I print them out. www.coupons.com is a good one

Third- I check thekrazycouponlady.com often!!!

The paper and the Olay lotion were FREE! Both required a rebate, but taking that little time to turn in a rebate vs. a free item is WELL WORTH IT!

All this stuff below (minus the plates) were a little over 2 dollars at Walgreens.
I learned you can combine manufacture coupons with store coupons which I did for the
Dawn dish soap. $0.34
Corn Starch- $0.20
Green Olives- $0.89
2 razors by one get one 1/2 off plus a $4 off coupons made them...get this.... $0.80!!!

We've been needing more plastic plates and I got the last two sets at Target (2 in a set) for 50% off which made 4 of them for $2.70. Not bad. Then I went to a different Target later on in the week and found more for 75% off. I took all of them and let my friend have some of the plates so she could partake in the great deal. A set of plates were $0.62!!! COME ON!!!

I also bought a dress on clearance at Old Navy last week for a hefty $25.00 I was going to wait for the price to be marked down more then do a price adjustment! Well, while looking at one of my regular bloggers one morning she shared that at her Old Navy all the clearance was an extra 50% off. I called two Old Navy's close to where I live and one was having that sale. I went that night. I got my price adjustment and 2 pairs of shoes and 4 shirts for $30. It was a really good deal!!!


(Couldn't find pictures of the dress or shoes, but you get the idea)

Last but DEFINITELY not least was what I scored at DI. You'll have to wait for that one though. Okay, I'll give you a hint. A part of it is in two of the previous pictures.

5 comments:

  1. Yay good deals! :D You made out great.

    I love coupons.com and I usually get my good deal scenarios from dealseekingmom.com. She's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing the table is the DI find.
    I am glad to find a sister in frugality. There are times when I mention loving goodwill and salvation army- and the people around me give me blank stares.

    It's a little sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome! I love saving money! I actually use couponmom.com, which is similar to coupons.com. Anyway, you are amazing and a smart shopper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walgreens is surprisingly a really great place to get awesome coupon deals! Way to go! haha

    ReplyDelete